Sirens, Switches & Speakers
Below are some of the most popular siren, switches and speaker products and solutions from the manufacturers we represent. Please contact us for more information on all your options to fit your specific needs.
ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE
Code 3 sirens and speakers get the message across loud and clear. With simplicity of design and rugged construction that results in cycle after cycle of dependability, you’ll find Code 3 at work in the field all over the world wherever duty calls.
Rumbler® Low-Frequency Siren for Police Vehicles
The Rumbler®, intersection-clearing system demonstrates the long-standing commitment of Federal Signal to continue as the technological leader in audible warning and operator safety. The Rumbler is particularly effective for Police and Fire/EMS applications when used in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Improves Intersection Warning Effectiveness
The Rumbler introduces a revolutionary new concept to audible warning through its ability to interact with most 100/200-watt siren amplifiers and provide secondary, low-frequency duplicate tones. Low-frequency tones have the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials, allowing vehicle operators and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves.
Secondary System with Built-in Safety
The Rumbler system senses the primary siren tone signal and reduces the signal's frequency by 75%. It then amplifies the sound through a pair of high-output woofers. The system’s timer allows the tone to sound for eight seconds, providing highly effective warning at hazardous intersections and then automatically shuts off.
A complete Rumbler intersection-clearing system consists of an amplifier, with built-in timer and two subwoofers. Vehicle-specific mounting hardware is ordered separately. This system can be paired with most 100/200-watt emergency siren amplifiers.
- Improves emergency vehicle operator safety.
- Produces penetrating/vibrating Low-Frequency siren sound waves.
- Interacts with most 100/200-watt emergency vehicle siren amplifiers.
HAMMER 100W SIREN
An instant game-changer: the Hammer is the only all-in-one, universal low-frequecy siren. Our unique system combines a siren, amplifier and speaker within a single unit. Pair it with a Typhoon, Storm Pro or any other siren. Compact and easy to install, mount it to any emergency vehicle for 100 watts of ultra-clear, powerfully consistent sound waves. The Hammer is capable of penetrating solid objects and helping to clear intersections quickly and safely.
Console Sirens feature eight auxiliary buttons for one-touch programming and a three-position slide switch to allow convenient switching for the most frequently used warning modes
- Button Console Siren features a four push-button switch
- Features an eight-second buzzer alert to notify users that the level or auxiliary buttons are activated
- Horn ring scroll provides ability to quickly change tones with the tap of the horn
Howler™ Low-Frequency Tone Siren
Adding a layer of warning for intersections and high-risk areas when used with your 100/200-watt siren amplifier, Howler provides deep tones to penetrate other vehicles, alerting drivers and pedestrians of your approach.
- Howler is an add-on to any 100/200-watt siren amplifier and is not a replacement to the vehicle's primary siren
- Uses Low-Frequency tones to synchronize with the vehicle's primary siren tones
- Includes Low-Frequency siren amplifier and speaker(s)
D and D electronics DR100R
One of our most compact 100-watt speakers, comes with 6" diameter bell designed to mount on motorcycles or vehicles with limited space.
Class A - SAE approved
Dimensions: Width - 6.0" Height - 6.0" Depth - 5.5"
Sleek Design Meets High-Performance
The DynaMax® /ES100C is a 100 W speaker designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The slim shape and lightweight design is ideal for most police car, fire truck and work truck applications. This speaker features the Federal Signal Neodymium driver for increased performance and reliability.
The DynaMax/ES100C housing is molded from composite plastic — 30% glass-filled PET (polyethylene terephthalate). This high-strength composite material provides good chemical resistance and maintains rigidity at high temperatures.
A variety of vehicle-specific DynaMax/ES100C mounting brackets are available to make installation simple.
- 100-watt compact speaker
- Neodymium driver increases performance and reliability
- Slim and lightweight
- Composite housing creates electrical isolation from vehicle chassis to extend product life
- Weather-tested, glass-reinforced nylon material will not corrode like a traditional aluminum speaker
- Improved design for passive water and moisture egress
- Designed for clear, powerful output using neodymium magnet
- Compact design with powerful 100-watt output
- Includes universal bail bracket
Heavy-duty, compact 30-watt amplified siren ideal for use on motorcycles, ATVs, snow mobiles, etc. Hands-free operation lets you keep both hands steering while accessing warning tones. Choose from four modes of operation and ten tones.
- Combination siren and speaker in a single compact unit. 1/2-inch Hands-free operation for Wail and Yelp tones.
- Air horn switch produces air horn as a main tone plus override tone.
- Two way "L" mounting bracket.
Switches and Controllers
The most powerful controller in the warning industry.
Ideal for any emergency vehicle, the 4200 is universally compatible and fully programmable. Control your vehicle's entire lighting and siren system and use one of the three Datalink ports to easily connect to the Feniex Storm Pro Siren or Fusion Series lightbar.
Contact Mcintosh Upfit Las Vegas Nevada
Leading provider of public safety vehicle equipment. Contact us for information on all the options to fit your specific needs